- CURRENT SHIPPING TIMES: Currently items ordered and paid for typically ship in 1 week via USPS unless otherwise noted in description of product.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: If Customs charges occur please note that you, the buyer, are 100% responsible for the fees. We, the seller, are not responsible for customs charges. Please note that International orders can take up to 8 weeks to arrive after they are shipped since all orders must pass through customs and the time frame that this takes is totally out of our hands. Thank you.
- If you have any problems with your order (not received, not what you were expecting, etc. etc. ) PLEASE contact us so that we can make it right. We truly want to please our customers and will always try our hardest to resolve any situations that come up. Please remember that although your products are handled very carefully while in our possession, once it's sent to the post office it's out of our control. We are not responsible for it once it has left our hands. Please make arrangements for your products not to be left outside when they arrive. Some products, when exposed to extreme high/freezing temps, can be damaged. Cobble Hill Farm Apothecary cannot be held responsible for the following: delays caused by weather, mechanical failure or other acts beyond our control, carrier’s package delivery discretion, incorrect or incomplete addresses input by the customer on the original online order.
- Please keep in mind that the products you are buying are handmade and 100% natural so they tend to have variations from batch to batch (slight changes in color for example).
Refunds and Exchanges
- Due to the nature of our products, we cannot accept returns. We may offer a replacement or a shop credit for certain circumstances for products sold on our website only (please contact retailer if you purchased an item through one of our retail partners). Please send us an email at CobbleHillFarmHandcrafted(at)aol(dot)com with any concerns about your purchase so we can try to work something out. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- Your business is important to us! At Cobble Hill Farm Apothecary excellent customer service is our number one concern. This includes double checking your order and packaging everything carefully. Occasionally accidents do happen. If your order arrives damaged or missing an item, please let us know right away so that we may correct the problem. If a product is not in good condition when it arrives to you, please contact us with your order number and return the damaged goods, we will replace the product immediately.
We're so happy you're here!
We'd love for you to sign up for our newsletter where we send occasional new product alerts, discount codes and farm happenings. No spam, not even the canned kind....