How-To Replace Pen Refill
Sierra Style Pens:
- Uses a Parker-Style refill.
- These pens are front-loading pens and contain a spring. Be careful not to lose the spring when changing out the ink.
- Although the 2 pen ends will unscrew from each other, it is much easier to switch out the refill if you pull the ends apart and NOT unscrew them.
- To pull them apart, grasp the pen on both sides of the metal circle where the 2 ends screw together (one hand on the pocket clip section and one hand on the pen tip section) and pull the pen apart.
- Pull out the cartridge with spring attached.
- Unscrew the 2 ends of the cartridge, revealing the ink. Replace with ink with the refill and screw the 2 ends together.
- Re-attach the spring and place back into the pen tip end of the pen.
- Place the pocket clip end of the pen on the other end and carefully push 2 ends back together.